Course - Social Media Strategy & Engagement - Overview
Social Media is fast becoming the communication medium of choice for many areas of business
activity; be it in relation to recruitment, head-hunting, company positioning, promotion, brand awareness, advocacy, research……. the list goes on.
Some organisations are now achieving competitive advantage by introducing Social Media, those that do not do so will find themselves loosing ground over the coming months and years.
However, because it is such a new area of business activity, many companies are struggling to understand how it can be properly applied to their business, or where it sits within the overall organisation structure.
This one day course shows participants how Social Media can be used to bring about Operational Improvement in areas such as: H.R., Marketing, R&D, etc.
Your organisation should be attending this workshop if your company wants to be at the forefront of developments in:
- People effectiveness
- Monitoring of trends
- Company image
On completion of the Social Media Strategy & Engagement workshop participants will have learned:
- About Social Media and where it fits within the organisation.
- Legal aspects of using Social Media for business.
- Best practice in Social Media policy, procedure and implementation.
- Relationship between the various Social Media tools and how they can be used in conjunction with each other.
- How to identify the most appropriate Social Media presence for your business (and functions within your business).
- How to integrate Social Media into your recruitment strategies.
- How to enhance company image through Social Media.
Places are limited, to book your place or find out more about this course email: email@example.com