FtcWindsor Course - Career Transition Overview
We can no longer rely on a CV alone to secure our next career opportunity - particularly in the current
economic climate. Job Seekers now need to acquire the essential “edge” that will leave them best placed to secure that all important next job.
Employers are now increasingly looking at “the value” that the person can bring to the role in addition to
their skills, knowledge and experience. Job hunters must demonstrate to prospective employers that they have that essential “edge” on the other applicants to secure not only the role itself but to further contribute as part of the strategic business plan for the future.
With significantly increased competition for every role that becomes available, be it an internal opportunity within your existing organisation, a career change or seeking a new role from a position of unemployment this workshop is a must for you!
This workshop will focus not only the “do’s and don’ts” for CV’s and interview but also how to best
identify, prepare, target and present yourself to secure the all important next job in your career transition.
It will make participants aware of current practices in recruitment and show how to introduce best practice to career transition planning and implementation.
Upon completion of this workshop participants will have:
- A professionally developed personality profile for their next career transition decisions.
- Developed the required attitude and motivation to succeed.
- Identified personal skills.
- Knowledge on CV structuring and presentation to impress.
- Identified job search opportunities.
- Best practice for pre and post interview actions.
- Developed the all important Interview skills to best present themselves to employers.
- A self-marketing plan.
- A personal presentation profile.
This two-day workshop is highly personalised, consequently there is a maximum of 10 participants.
To find out more about this course email: email@example.com or call 051 - 324117