FtcWindsor Course - Retail Selling Techniques & Skills
This workshop helps to facilitate the understanding of personality differences that influence buying and selling, leaving participants able to adapt their sales techniques to the customer type. It will also instill, in participants, a clear experience of the necessity to provide both first-class customer service, and relationship selling, to their customers.
This retail sales training course will help, sell more, discount less, handle 'price shoppers' and close sales without feeling pushy.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Create a great first impression.
- Greet constructively.
- Develop rapport.
- Ask effective questions.
- Actively listen.
- Understand Customer needs.
- Control the sale.
- Handle people shopping on price.
- Minimise/Negate discounting.
- Use key sales techniques.
- Know when to close.
- Closing Techniques - how to close effectively without being pushy.
To find out more about this course email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 051 - 324117