FtcWindsor Course - Retail Customer Service
Providing excellent customer service requires good communication skills, a positive attitude, a warm, welcoming manner and a well planned and implemented follow-on care programme.
This workshop provides participants with the skills needed to confidently and effectively handle face-to-face situations and the tools to deliver consistent customer service.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the features of good customer service.
- Recognise behaviors and actions that irritate or offend customers.
- Understand how to communicate clearly and respectfully with customers.
- Understand different customer behavior styles and know how to adjust to each.
- Know how to measure customer satisfaction levels and increase them as needed.
- Understand techniques for dealing with difficult customers.
- Develop an action plan to improve service skills when dealing with customers.
- Achieve success in customer service.
- Develop new customer relationships.
To find out more about this course email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 051 - 324117