FtcWindsor Course - Managing Meetings Effectively
Effective meetings usually have primary goals in achieving their objectives within a minimum time period while leaving the participants feeling that a sensible process has been followed to which they had the opportunity to contribute.
Meetings are a part of everyday working life and should be a means to an end, rather than as is often the case an end in themselves. When properly managed they are the key to effective team working and accomplishment of goals. Yet few of those who chair meetings have any training and as a result time and money are wasted.
Effective meetings need structure and order. This Managing Meetings course shows how careful preparation, effective communication and chairing skills can steer a meeting to a successful conclusion, leaving people feeling that they have accomplished something.
The workshop will focus on how to effectively structure your meeting to achieve maximum results and will include;
- How to establish objectives - and stick to them !
- The role of the Chairperson
- How to ease Group contributions.
- Managing conflict at meetings
- Creating effective actionable records.
- The role and input of the chairperson and participants
- The sections of the meeting and how to manage each effectively
- Using the agenda as a management tool
- Encouraging and managing discussion
- Action planning
To book or find out more about this course email:
email@example.com or call 051 - 324117